Come to visit and enjoy an adventure in one of the activest volcanoes in Guatemala, its 2500 m. above the sea; the environment is formed by humid forest and rocks.
This day you will visit the Pacaya National Park, pacaya volcano climbing experience is not required, a volcano is very accessible and easy to climb that offers one of the most breathtaking views from heights, see the fumaroles and watch it a few meters is a unique experience of their visit.
Transfer from Antigua, we pick you up at your hotel there and to transfer by shuttle to the volcano Pacaya and from there,we start hiking from the San Francisco de Sales de village and begin ascent through a trail and it takes around 1 and half hour up and 1 hour to coming down.
Itinerary Day 1.
- 1:00PM. Shuttle from Antigua to San Francisco village (1.5 hours to drive).
- 2:30 arrival at the village
- 3:00 Begins the hike up for about 2hrs. (aprox)
- 5:00pm arrival time at the base camp Time to see sunset
- 5:30am time to see sunrise
- 07:00am breakfast.
- 8:00am Descend to the village
- 10:00am arrival time at the village
- Trasfer from the village 11:30 am arrival time to Antigua
|Included||Pick up/drop off in your hotel, transport for transfer, equipment (tent, slepping bag and mattres), 3 meals, hot beverage,entrance fee and a tour guide|
|Does not include||Personal kit and (tips Optional)|
|Departure Time/ Place||1:00 PM/ Antigua or Guate,ala City|
|Price:||It is per person|
|What to bring?||Backpack 60 lts, water, sunscreen, warm clothing, rain jacket, hiking shoes, extra food or snacks and flash light|