Volcano Atitlan is the highest volcano sourronding lake atitlan and is a real adventure to hike on the top and observe the sunset and the sunrise. As well you can see the beautiful landscape through 360 degree view. Sleeping overnight in the base camp of the volcano will be an unique experience in your life. Its highest summit is 3,537 meters (11.600 ft)
- 8:00am transfer from the town Santiago Atitlan (The tour guide goes to pick you up at your hotel).
- 08:30 arrival at the entrance of the park
- 08:30 Begins the hike for about 5hrs. (aprox)
- 3:00pm (Aprox.)arrival time at the base camp Time to see sunset
Day # 2.
- 4:3:00am time to see sunrise (short hike for 1 hour from the base camp to the top to see the sunrise).
- 07:00am return to the base camp for breakfast.
- 8:00am Descend to the village
- 11:30am arrival time at the village
- Trasfer from the village 12:00pm arrival time to Santiago Atitlan
|Included||Pick up/drop off in your hotel, transport for transfer, equipment (tent, slepping bag and mattres), 3 meals, hot beverage,entrance fee and a tour guide|
|Does not include||Personal kit and (tips Optional)|
|Departure Time/ Place||8:00 AM/ Santiago Atitlan|
|Price:||It is per person|
|What to bring?||Backpack 60 lts, water, sunscreen, warm clothing, rain jacket, hiking shoes, extra food or snacks and flash light|